Unisex, unidrugs and unirock 'n' roll... [Now! Updating more because Tim told me to!]

Tuesday 9 December 2008

What I know is I never knew nothing so I know that I needed to learn...

I can't believe I didn't post anything at all for literally ten months.

As far as explanations go, there isn't going to be a full one posted here. Suffice to say that things got complicated and painful and overwhelming I didn't feel like doing every much. Then things got really good and for about six weeks towards the very end of August and start of September I woke up every day feeling like I'd won the lottery. But my life isn't the kind of one where things like that last, so that ended and I wandered through first semester, avoiding any kind of real trouble and trying to keep my head above the water.

And now I'm back to bitch about toilet paper.
A couple of years ago (or maybe more) they started to introduce toilet paper with pictures and patterns printed on it.

Which I'm fine with if it's just an abstract pattern or even some leaves or flowers.
But puppies?! Seriously? Like, baby dogs? Like cute little furry baby dogs?
Am I the only one who finds this uncomfortable?

Another list. This one's called 'On Preparation'

Things that are in my bag

My notebook
My phone
My mp3 player
My purse
A half-finished bottle of Dr. Pepper
Eyeliner (yep, you got me, I'm a big wussy GIRL)
My blue hat
Mirror
The Little Book Of Calm
Phone charger (The saga ends. It was in my housemate's room.)

A thing that is not in my bag

A pen.

Bollocks. And it really doesn't help that I keep sleeping straight through my alarm clock. I need a louder, more annoying one.
In other news, I get to chat to Mr Ed Bicknell tomorrow, I shall certainly let you know how that goes.
Sorry for lack of content. I've got a few Album Of The Month things to post here over the next few days. Watch this space.

2 comments:

Ann ODyne said...

re:
I can't believe I didn't post anything at all for literally ten months.

I swung through occasionally, to see if you had resumed. Good to see you again Mighty Hull.

re the illustrated loo rolls: is it related to the advert where the labrador pup runs away with the roll? The most popular looRoll design here in Australia is one of starfish and dolphins in blue.
Do shreik!

BwcaBrownie said...

I followed your link to Mr B.
(of whom I had never heard)
and note with interest, after seeing his agreeable music taste, that he managed Sally Boyden. She began in the same TV show here that Kylie Minogue did, and probably had more voice-ability.
How she must wonder what-might-have-been.